Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Fry Everything (song)

Ecclesiastes 3 says there is a time and season for every purpose under Heaven- including a time to laugh. Hopefully, this silly ditty will help you meat up with some fun in this zoo of a blog. :-)

"Fry Everything" (parody of "Try Everything", as performed by Shakira in the Disney movie "Zootopia"; copyright by Nathan Ludwick 2/10/2020)
(Ecclesiastes 3, Acts 10, 1 Corinthians 10:25)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh (×4)

I gassed up the fryer
It's just another night
Always gas up and just start again
The meat's lying down
My beef's on if cubed or ground
Marinade, ketchup's out, the season's next
Birds for next time
They're thawing now, all set up
No party's thrown and Thanksgiving is done

I won't give it up; no, I won't give in
Though I bleed Wesson
Morning- I'll start again
Through clogged arteries
I wanna fry everything
I wanna fry everything even though health could fail
I want Crisco soaking through my skin
'Til day reaches end
And then I'll start again
So I want heat
I wanna fry everything
I wanna fry 'til Mazola I exhale

(Chorus)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh- fry everything! (×3)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Look how fat I've become
I filled my heart with crud
Don't need "Lube Jobs 'R' Us"- Grease is on my breath
Don't grease myself up
At beach for sun to tan
Sometimes I'm so tan that I quote "Houseguest"

I go look up 1st. Corinthians
25- read in 10
And then I'll say "Amen!"
God said, "Kill and eat!"
I wanna fry everything!
In 10 Acts, fry Peter's whole buffet meal

I won't give it up- no, I won't go vegan
But I'll eat garden
Salad fried- start skillet!
Nothing fried I won't eat
I wanna fry everything
I wanna fry even goat milk, soup and kale

I'll keep on making country fried steaks
I'll keep on saying fried foods are safe
Don't do "missed steaks"

(Repeat Chorus)

Fry everything!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, nice song! And you still tied it in with Bible passages AND Houseguest!

    ReplyDelete